In the nature of life, unfortunate accidents and injuries occasionally happen to us or our loved ones. When that occurs, legal assistance is a must.
At Cooper Levenson, our personal injury department can provide the legal assistance you need in a professional, sensitive and effective way. When an accident is caused by the malice or negligence of others, we help our clients seek financial relief from those responsible. We take pride in being the champion of our clients' rights.
Within personal injury law, our practice areas include:
Highly Experienced Lawyers With A Record Of Results. Recent Verdicts and Settlements Include:
- $2 million settlement for the wrongful death of two young sisters killed when a state trooper violated a stop sign.
- $1.7 million jury verdict for a client involved in a 3 car collision on a State highway.
- $1.5 million for the driver of a motor vehicle that was rear-ended on the Garden State Parkway, which resulted in multiple spinal surgeries.
- $1.2 million settlement for a motorcycle passenger struck and killed by a state trooper who was traveling over 95mph without lights or sirens.
- $1,050,000 for a pedestrian, in a crosswalk, who was struck by a vehicle that ran a red light
- $1,000,000 for the wrongful death of a driver struck head-on by a vehicle that crossed the center of the roadway.
- $750,000 settlement in a medical malpractice lawsuit against a plastic surgeon.
- $750,000 for a public works employee who was struck by a driver when he was getting into his public works truck
- $325,000 for a passenger in a motor vehicle that sustained spinal injuries when her vehicle was rear-ended in "stop-and-go" traffic
- $275,000 for bicyclist who was hit by an inattentive driver.
- $250,000 settlement reached at mediation for a plaintiff who was struck from the side by a school bus driver who was illegally taking a short cut through a parking lot
- $190,000 recovered for bilateral leg injuries sustained in a fall down case, where liability was disputed throughout the duration of the matter