Car accidents are the leading cause of death and serious injuries across the country. From texting-while-driving accidents involving catastrophic injuries to drunk driving accidents resulting in wrongful death, such negligence-related cases deserve compassionate yet aggressive advocacy.
At the law firm of Cooper Levenson, our overriding priority is always to act in the best interest of our clients in their pursuit of justice – to be both wise and relentless in seeking an appropriate, cost-effective outcome in the shortest time possible. And while we understand that even significant monetary awards can never fully erase emotional and physical trauma, we know they can provide a foundation for recovery and hope.
Significant Verdicts And Settlements For Car Crash Victims
The Atlantic City car accident attorneys at Cooper Levenson have achieved numerous verdicts and settlements on behalf of clients. A few recent results include:
- $1,975 million settlement in a car accident involving the death of a child and significant injuries to the mother and grandmother.
- $485,000 settlement in an auto accident involving the death of a 69-year-old woman and injuries to her 72-year-old husband.
- $425,000 for a mother injured in a car accident. She was rear-ended by a texting motorist while transporting her children.
- $300,000 award for a rear-end crash victim who suffered herniated disks in her spine.
- $240,000 award for the victim of a rear-end collision who suffered herniated disks.
- $100,000 award for the victim of a hit-and-run accident.