ATLANTIC CITY, NJ -- Chief executives from nearly a dozen major gaming operators and suppliers will highlight the upcoming East Coast Gaming Congress and iGaming Institute as the event celebrates its 20th anniversary on May 25-26.
"After 20 years, industry leaders continue to use our conference as a forum for new ideas . It will be particularly critical this year, as gaming faces new and complex issues that need to be addressed," said Lloyd D. Levenson, CEO of Cooper Levenson, Attorneys at Law, an organizing sponsor of the event.
Mark Frissora, President & CEO of Caesars Entertainment will lead this stellar group as he provides a keynote address on May 26 at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City Waterfront Conference Center, one of his company's flagship properties.
"Caesars has historically been a leader in gaming, and Mark can provide tremendous insight into the future of his company, the future of East Coast gaming and the future of this entire global industry," said Michael Pollock, Managing Director of Spectrum Gaming Group, which is also an organizing sponsor.
In the signature CEO Roundtable, the following industry leaders will offer insight and guidance into both challenges and opportunities that await gaming:
- James Allen, Chief Executive Officer, Seminole Gaming & Hard Rock International
- Greg Carlin, Chief Executive Officer, Rush Street Gaming
- David Cordish, Chairman, The Cordish Companies
- Brian Hansberry, President, Delaware North
- Mark Juliano, President, Sands Bethlehem
- Felix Rappaport, President & Chief Executive Officer, Foxwoods
- Bobby Soper, President & Chief Executive Officer, Mohegan Sun
- Keith Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer, Boyd Gaming
- John E. Taylor, Jr, Chairman, Twin River Worldwide Holdings
- Timothy J. Wilmott, President and Chief Executive Officer, Penn National Gaming
The Friedmutter Group of Las Vegas, a leading architectural and design firm based in Las Vegas, also serves as an organizing sponsor.
Other panels will feature critical topics ranging from the future of iGaming and fantasy sports, to lotteries, regulation, retail gaming and gaming saturation.
More than 600 gaming operators, equipment manufacturers, regulators, attorneys, architects, analysts, public officials, investors and other gaming-related professionals are expected to attend. The full conference schedule and registration is at www.ecgc.us. Early-bird registration savings will be offered.