Attorneys who comprise this department are in fact TRIAL attorneys. We do take an aggressive approach in the discovery and fact finding process, signaling to our adversary that, whether we settle or go to trial, hard work is ahead.
Since the inception of casino gambling in Atlantic City, we have provided legal representation to numerous casino properties. We have gained extensive experience in providing legal advice to all departments of casino operations including security, construction, facilities, operations, and personnel.
- Insurance Coverage & Litigation - we continue to successfully meet the needs of our insurance carrier clients in defending coverage claims and lawsuits
- Construction Litigation Claims - architects, engineers, contractors, and owners faced with every type of construction claim have counted on us to defend them against personal injury, construction accident, construction deficiencies, and architect/engineering malpractice, especially in facilities-design cases
- Liquor Law and Restaurant Liability - claims against taverns, restaurants, social hosts and insurance carriers that write only liquor law liability coverage
- Cyber Risk Management & Litigation - we offer a variety of services toward preventing and mitigating liabilities
- Auto and Truck Liability - we have a record of success in matters ranging from "soft tissue" cases to the most catastrophic wrongful death action
- Excess Exposure Liability - claims that generally involve major exposure claims such as quadriplegia, amputation, brain injury or death
- Premises Liability - slip-and-fall actions, escalator and elevator malfunctions, ingress and egress at doorways, snow removal, parking lot claims, and more.
- Professional Liability - lawyers, doctors, nurses, hospitals, accountants, dentists, corporate directors & officers, real estate brokers, developers, appraisers, architects, engineers, insurance agents and other specialty professionals
- Wrongful Employee Discharge - employment & labor law claims, including Title VII and Civil Rights violations
- Uninsured Motorist, Underinsured Motorist, and Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Arbitration and Litigation - defense services and seminars for insurance clients in UM, UIM and PIP