Truck Accident Lawyers
Due to their size and weight, 18-wheelers and other commercial trucks can pose serious threats to other vehicles on the road. Any encounter with a truck — whether you were rear-ended or run off the road — is likely to result in life-changing injuries or fatalities.
Established in 1957, the law firm of Cooper Levenson handles a full array of truck accident cases, including those that involve:
- Truck driver fatigue
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Overloaded trucks
- Poor vehicle maintenance
- Insufficient driver training
- Automotive part defects
- Structural defects in the road
Our motor vehicle accident team is organized and equipped to pursue each step of the compensatory process, paying close attention to every detail - and always keeping the client fully informed on a real-time basis. We are never too busy to respond to questions, and we make a point of returning all phone calls promptly.
A Record Of Real Results For The Victims Of Truck Accidents
At Cooper Levenson, our experienced team of New Jersey truck crash attorneys has obtained significant verdicts and settlements on behalf of injured individuals and their families. A few recent results include:
- $1.250 million settlement for a car accident victim who required multiple surgeries and suffered loss of functionality to an arm and hand after his vehicle was struck by a runaway tractor-trailer.
- $475,000 recovery for a trucker injured in a trucking accident due to a negligent driver distracted by GPS.
- $300,000 settlement for a motor vehicle driver who suffered multiple displaced fractures to the tibia and fibula in his right leg resulting in multiple surgeries and loss of income.
- $150,000 settlement for a driver who suffered multiple injuries, including a shoulder injury that required orthopedic surgery, after being run off the road by a tractor-trailer.