Don’t miss this NJCPA seminar
Cooper Levenson Tax Law Practice Group
Friday, July 14, 2017
8:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Linwood Country Club
500 Shore Road
Linwood, NJ 08221
- Medicaid Planning for the Baby Boomer Generation
Presented by Jarad K. Stiles, Esq., LL.M.
- Demystifying the NJ Exit Tax and an Overview of Realty Transfer Fees
Presented by Michael L. Salad, Esq., LL.M.
- The Realities of Divorce that Every CPA Should Know
Presented by Cynthia N. Grob, Esq.
- Cannabis: Navigating the Ever-Changing Marijuana Industry
Presented by Peter Y. Fu, Esq.
- Estate Planning with IRAs
Presented by Arthur Korth, Esq., LL.M.
- Recent Rulings from the United States and New Jersey Tax Courts
Presented by Robert E. Salad, Esq., LL.M.
or call 973.226.4494