Art Contest Rules
1. One (1) entry per student
2. Artwork must be submitted at 8-1/2″ wide x 5-1/2″ tall, with student information on
back (Name, grade, school teacher and teacher email and phone number.)
3. Students in grades 1 – 8 may enter
4. Theme: Home For The Holidays
5. Entries will not be returned and will become the property of Cooper Levenson.
6. Hand-drawn art only! Crayons, paints, markers or pen and ink.
Winning entries will be reproduced on holiday cards and other materials for distribution. A submitted entry will serve as authorization for Cooper Levenson to use artwork, name, grade, photos and images, for publication purposes.
Judging Criteria Relevance to theme – Originality – Creativity – Use of color – Use of space
Submissions must be received BEFORE 5 p.m. on November 20, 2014.
Cooper Levenson, Attorneys at Law
Donna Vecere, Director of Marketing
1125 Atlantic Avenue
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Questions? Call 609-572-7362