ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. – Tax attorneys from Cooper Levenson law offices will present a breakfast seminar at a New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants event on Tuesday, July 15 at 8 a.m. at the Greate Bay Country Club in Somers Point, N.J.
Robert E. Salad, Esq., LL.M. will moderate the panel and chair the day as Mark Fiore, Esq., Michael Gibson, Esq., William J. Hughes, Esq., Arthur Korth, Esq., LL.M., Russell Lichtenstein, Esq., Amy Rudley, Esq., Michael Salad, Esq., LL.M., and Ronald A. Wagenheim, Esq., LL.M. present and discuss the following topics:
· Healthcare Reform, the Affordable Care Act, the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA): What an employer needs to know (Russell Lichtenstein, Amy Rudley)
· Economic and Forensic Issues Incident to Personal Injury Cases: Investigative and Forensic Accounting Essentials (Michael Gibson)
· Is your client’s information secure? Maintaining tax returns, social security numbers and other sensitive data under ever-evolving privacy requirements. (William Hughes, Mark Fiore)
· Net investment income tax rules under Section 1411. (Art Korth)
· The “Heavy Hand”: Wrongful seizures by the Internal Revenue Service. (Ron Wagenheim)
· The March 1, 2014 Changes to the New Jersey Revised Uniform Limited Liability Company Act. (Michael Salad)
Four CPE Credits in taxation will be earned by accountants attending the event. For more information or to register for the event call 973-226-4494 or visit http://www.njscpa.org/education/catalog/details?code=E1407279
Cooper Levenson is a full service law firm with 75 attorneys and offices in Atlantic City and Cherry Hill, NJ, Bear, Del., Harrisburg, Pa., and Las Vegas, Nev.