ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. – Tax attorneys from the Atlantic City and Cherry Hill offices of Cooper Levenson will present a tax “Breakfast Briefing” on Tuesday October 18 at the Linwood Country Club in Linwood, N.J. Robert E. Salad, Esq., LL.M., Amy E. Rudley, Esq., Ronald G. Lieberman, Esq., Michael L. Salad, Jr., Esq., LL.M., Arthur Korth, Esq., LL.M., Peter Y. Fu, Esq., and Alexandra K. Rigden, Esq. will present and discuss the following topics:
· How Business Survives When You Don’t: Business Succession Planning
Presented by Michael L. Salad, Esq., LL.M.
· Divorce Essentials for CPAs: Covering all of the bases when a client confides the “want a divorce”
Presented by Ronald G. Lieberman, Esq. and Alexandra K. Rigden, Esq.
· Marital Status Means More than Single, Married or Divorced: The recent New Jersey Supreme Court case, Smith v. Millville Rescue Squad and its significance to CPAs and their employer clients
Presented by Amy E. Rudley, Esq.
· Elder Planning and the CPA: Estate planning for elderly clients often involves planning for long-term care. A discussion of the options
Presented by Arthur Korth, Esq., LL.M.
· Important New Rulings from the United States and New Jersey Tax Courts: A discussion of recent pronouncements and case law from the United States and New Jersey Tax Courts
Presented by Robert E. Salad, Esq., LL.M.
Cooper Levenson is a full service law firm with 75 attorneys and offices in Atlantic City and Cherry Hill, N.J, Bear, Del., and Las Vegas, Nev.