ATLANTIC CITY, NJ – Cooper Levenson, an Atlantic City-based law firm, celebrates its 60th anniversary this year.
“We are proud of our 60 years as a law firm. We are also grateful to be in a position to begin our next 60 years with renewed efforts to give back to our community,” said Lloyd D. Levenson, Chief Executive Officer.” In keeping with the example set by our founder Jim Cooper, who dedicated his life to the law, education, civil rights and community service, we will continue to do our part as a good corporate citizen.”
The firm is marking the anniversary throughout the year with a series of new, continued and expanded programs designed to give back to the communities it serves, including:
- Expanding the ‘Let Us Eat, Please’ vacation food program for area children whose families depend on reduced price or free school meals
- Collecting and delivering prom outfits for the Covenant House Annual Prom
- Donating flowering plants for the Historic Absecon Lighthouse grounds
- Jude’s Marathon & Walk/Run series participation and fundraising
- New Jersey Heart Association’s Heart Walk team and fundraiser
- Community Food Bank box packing nights
- Celebrating our four-legged friends by donating supplies to a local animal shelter
- Helping school children with back-to-school supplies and backpacks
- Creating a “Sock Drop” program to collect new socks for area shelters and programs
- Assembling and distributing personal care goody bags to local shelters/group homes
Cooper Levenson is a full-service law firm serving New Jersey since 1957 with 75 attorneys and offices in Atlantic City and Cherry Hill, New Jersey, Bear, Del., Las Vegas, Nev. and Fort Lauderdale, Fla.