Four Cooper Levenson partners – Lewis B. April, Randolph C. Lafferty, Russell L. Lichtenstein and Jill T. Ojserkis – were named to the 2014 New Jersey Super Lawyers list, a designation awarded to just 5 percent of the lawyers in New Jersey. The 2014 Rising Star list also includes four Cooper Levenson attorneys – Michael A. Gibson, Erika-Leigh Kelley, Amy E. Rudley and Karen Vincent. The Rising Star designation is given to less than 2.5 percent of New Jersey attorneys who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less.
“This honor is well deserved,” said Lloyd D. Levenson, CEO of Cooper Levenson. “You only need to look at these attorneys’ high quality work, dedicated work ethic, and passion for their clients. We’re proud to have these individuals on staff with us, and salute their achievements every day.”
Atlantic City Office
- Lewis B. Aprilis a founding member of Cooper Levenson and lead partner in the Plaintiff’s Litigation practice group.
- Michael A. Gibsonis a member of the Personal Injury practice group, with a focus on construction and motor vehicle personal injury matters.
- Erika-Leigh Kelley is part of the Commercial Litigation practice group, with a focus on contested probate matters including trust administration, guardianships and will contests.
- Randolph C. Lafferty is a Certified Civil Trial attorney, a distinction achieved by less than 2 percent of all lawyers licensed in New Jersey. He practices primarily in the areas of civil, commercial and general litigation, but also works in personal injury, governmental law and insurance litigation.
- Russell L. Lichtenstein is a partner in the firm and chairman of the Employment & Labor and Casino Defense Litigation practice groups. 2014 marks the 10th consecutive year that Lichtenstein has beenselected to the New Jersey Super Lawyers list.
- Jill T. Ojserkisis partner in the firm and chair of the Healthcare Law Practice Group. She represents hospitals, health systems, medical staffs and health information organizations in a variety of matters.
- Amy E. Rudleyfocuses on employment law, casino law and defense litigation. Amy also provides day-to-day employment counseling for a variety of clients.
Cherry Hill Office
- Karen V. Vincent is part of the Workers’ Compensation practice group, with a focus on the defense of insurance carriers and self-insured companies.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.
Cooper Levenson is a full service law firm since 1957, with 75 attorneys and New Jersey offices in Atlantic City, Cherry Hill, and Trenton. The firm has regional offices in Bear, Del., Harrisburg, Pa., and Las Vegas. For more information, visit www.cooperlevenson.com.