An Atlantic/Cape May Chapter of the NJSCPA Education FoundationEvent Presented By
The Tax & Business Practice GroupofCooper Levenson Attorneys at Law
Each year, there are significant tax changes and issues that practitioners should learn. Join the Atlantic Cape Chapter of the New Jersey Society of CPAs and the attorneys from Cooper Levenson at this discussion of the trending issues in 2013 and beyond. This program will cover the following:
- Medicare tax on employee wages and self-employment income
- Net investment income tax imposed on a broad class of other income
- Newly expanded classification of individuals as employees vs. independent contractors
- Tax and other consequences of will contests; family and estate litigation issues
- Tax impacts of recently-signed New Jersey legislation regarding premarital agreements.
Note: Season Pass holders must register for each event. Credit Hours are recommended in accordance with the New Jersey State Board of Accountancy.Mandatory CPE Qualification: Based on our interpretation of NJ State Board of Accountancy regulations, this session will qualify for CPE credit. Our New Jersey CPE sponsorship number is 162.