Community Association, Homeowner Association, and Condominium Law Attorneys
Cooper Levenson attorneys represent community associations (CA), homeowner associations (HOA), and condominiums of all sizes. Cooper Levenson also defends claims based on errors and omissions as well as claims against directors and officers. Our CA, HOA, and Condominium Law Practice Group has the experience and resources to guide our clients with cost-effective, client-centered service.
Our lawyers are known for their commitment to becoming both trusted advisors and valued members of your team. We listen carefully to be sure we understand your unique needs and issues, in order to identify and provide practical, real world solutions.
The Cooper Levenson CA, HOA, and Condominium Law Group can assist CAs, HOAs, and condominiums with all of their legal matters, including governance, daily operations, dispute resolution, collections and the prosecution and defense of claims.
Our firm provides representation in a variety of areas of practice, including:
- Civil Litigation including Errors & Omissions (E&O) and Directors and Officers (D&O) defense
- Community Association and Condominium Law
- Real Estate Law and Litigation
- Commercial Lease Disputes
- Contract Disputes, Defense and Prosecution
- Lease Creation and Negotiations
- Tax Appeals
- Zoning and Planning Litigation
- Appellate Law