Bard L. Shober
Location: Atlantic City, New Jersey
Bard L. Shober is an attorney with the firm’s Personal Injury Practice Group. He is based in the Atlantic City office and concentrates primarily on personal injury matters of every type.
Bard’s experience also includes a background in Plaintiff’s Civil Litigation, Business Law, and Professional Malpractice.
Professional and Community Affiliations
Bard is a member of the American Bar Association and of the Atlantic County Bar Association (ACBA). He has served as the Co-Editor of the ACBA newsletter, “The Docket”, as a Trustee, and as a coordinator of their annual golf tournament.
Executive Board Member, Boy Scouts of America, Jersey Shore Council (2009 – present)
- BSA Merit Badge Counselor – Law
- BSA Scoutmaster, Troop 275 (2009 – present)
- BSA Cubmaster Pack 275 (2003 – 2009)
- BSA Mobilization Officer, Jamboree 2010, Virginia
- United Way of Atlantic County Allocation Review Committee
- “Going to Bat for Kids” program.
- BSA Jersey Shore Council Atlantic District Service Award
- BSA Jersey Shore Council Atlantic District Award of Merit
- BSA Jersey Shore Council R. Tate McKenzie Statue
- Professional Liability with Shoulder Dystocia and Erbs Palsy – Lecturer, American Osteopathic Association
- Ethical Considerations of Medical Malpractice – Lecturer – UMDNJ- SOM
- Eastern Services Workers Association – Legal Rights
Bard graduated from James Madison University with a B.S. in Economics (1984) and from Rutgers University Law School – Newark. (1991). Bard is admitted to the bar in New Jersey (1991).