Bard L. Shober
Location: Atlantic City, New Jersey
Bard L. Shober is an attorney with the firm’s Defense Litigation Practice Group based in the Atlantic City office.
Bard was recognized for having the largest Civil Rights Jury Verdict in the State of New Jersey in 2017, and the largest overall Civil Jury Verdict in Atlantic County in 2021.
He is admitted to practice in New Jersey and The United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Bard graduated from James Madison University with a B.S. in Economics (1984) and from Rutgers University Law School – Newark. (1991). Bard is admitted to the bar in New Jersey (1991).
- Professional Liability with Shoulder Dystocia and Erbs Palsy – Lecturer, American Osteopathic Association
- Eastern Services Workers Association – Legal Rights
- Executive Board Member, Boy Scouts of America, Jersey Shore Council (2009 – present)
- BSA Merit Badge Counselor – Law
- BSA Scoutmaster, Troop 275 (2009 – present)
- BSA Cubmaster Pack 275 (2003 – 2009)
- BSA Mobilization Officer, Jamboree 2010, Virginia
- United Way of Atlantic County Allocation Review Committee
- “Going to Bat for Kids” program.
- BSA Jersey Shore Council Atlantic District Service Award
- BSA Jersey Shore Council Atlantic District Award of Merit
- BSA Jersey Shore Council R. Tate McKenzie Statue