Location: Ft Lauderdale, Miami, & Boca Raton, Florida
Craig Panholzer is an associate of the firm and a member of the Tax and Business Law Practice Groups.
He is based in the Fort Lauderdale office.
Craig was a law clerk in Cooper Levenson’s Tax and Business Law groups while studying for the Florida bar. After passing the Florida Bar Examination, Craig began his employment as an associate in the firm. Prior to joining Cooper Levenson, Craig served as an intern with the Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce as well as a congressional intern for Congressman Patrick Murphy of Florida’s 18th Congressional District. Additionally, Craig served as a law clerk for the Kanner & Pintaluga P.A. and Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Ryles P.A.
Admitted to practice in all State Courts in the State of Florida
Craig graduated cum laude from Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida with a bachelor of arts and science degree in political science. He graduated from the University of South Carolina in Columbia, South Carolina with a juris doctor degree.
- The Crypto Estate
- Conservatorship, Guardianship, and Britany Spears
- Alternate Names for Business Entities
- Changing Residency from New Jersey to Florida
- The Mechanics of an ABLE Account
- Establishing an ABLE Account in Florida
- State and Local Tax Cap Circumvention
- Financial Planners Beware
- Is it time to litigate? Florida Standards for Contesting a Testator’s Capacity
- Preserving Social Security Benefits against Creditor Claims
- Lessons in the Wake of Kobe Bryant’s Death
- Using a Lady Bird Deed to Maintain Florida Residency Exemptions
- Florida Health Care Surrogate and Do Not Resuscitate
- Do Not Resuscitate?
- Coronavirus, Contracts, and Force Majeure
- Relief for Independent Contractors and the Self-Employed
- Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program
- The Coronavirus Reaction to Taxes