Jarad K. Stiles
Location: Cherry Hill, New Jersey
As a member of the Tax Law, and Estate Planning & Administration, and Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring practice groups at Cooper Levenson, Jarad K. Stiles, Esq., LL.M. puts his extensive experience in tax law to work.
Previously, Jarad worked with a Millville, N.J. firm, where he created a new practice group specializing in trusts and estates, asset protection, tax controversy, special needs planning and elder law. Among his major accomplishments was gaining guardianship for a client with approximately $2.2 million in dispute. He also resolved tax compliance issues to maintain a foundation’s 501 (c)(3) status, and advised clients on comprehensive estate and asset protection plans limiting state, local and federal tax liability.
- Feb. 19, 2021 – Paycheck Protection Program: Loan Forgiveness
- July 9, 2020 – Everything you need to know about the Paycheck Protection Program
- Feb. 8, 2019 – What Accountants need to know about Cryptocurrency
- Oct. 31, 2018 – Tax Cuts, Jobs Act, and Retirement
- July 12, 2018 – New Jersey CPA Society Breakfast Briefing, Linwood Country Club, Linwood, NJ: Who Needs Asset Protection? Spoiler Alert: Everyone
- March 14, 2018 – Absecon Business & Commercial Development General Membership Meeting, Absecon, NJ: How the 2017 Tax Reform will affect Businesses and Succession Planning
- October 26, 2017 – New Jersey CPA Society Breakfast Briefing, Linwood Country Club, Linwood, NJ: Trustworthy? Tax and Trust Planning with Life Insurance
- July 14, 2017 – New Jersey CPA Society Breakfast Briefing, Linwood Country Club, Linwood, NJ: Medicaid Planning for the Baby Boomer Generation
Jarad holds a J.D./LL.M. degree in Taxation from the Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Mo. He earned a B.B.A. degree in Finance and a B.A. degree in Government from the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Va. He is admitted to practice law in New Jersey, New York, and the United States Tax Court.
Awards and Recognition
- Tax Legislation Overview, By Jarad Stiles and Michael Salad. January 2018
- What The New Tax Law Elimination of the Alimony Tax Deduction Means for Divorcing and Divorced Couples, February 2018, by Jarad K. Stiles and Cynthia N. Grob
- Gifting Before Year-End, December 2017, by Jarad K. Stiles and Michael L. Salad
*Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, selects attorneys for their “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars” list using “a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research.” Read more