Nicholas J. Sansone
Location: Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Nicholas J. Sansone, a partner in the firm, concentrates his practice in the area of civil litigation defense, where he focuses on matters involving premises liability, motor vehicle claims, commercial liability, construction defect claims and discrimination.
Nicholas’s clients include public entities, self-insureds, and insurance carriers. He has extensive trial experience throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Nicholas has obtained numerous defense verdicts, and has been a key figure in establishing the laws in regard to arbitration conduct at the appellate level in Pennsylvania. He is admitted to the following courts:
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Nicholas has served the community in many roles, including as President of Chestnut Hill West’s ice hockey program and as a board member for the South Jersey Ice Hockey League. Nicholas has also handled several pro bono cases through the Camden County Bar Association.
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Burlington County Bar Association
- Member, Camden County Bar Association
- Member, Justinian Society
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association
Nicholas is a graduate of Temple University (B.A. 1988) and Villanova University School of Law (J.D. 1991).