Steven D. Scherzer
Location: Atlantic City, New Jersey
A partner with Cooper Levenson, Steven D. Scherzer joined the firm in 1988. He limits his practice to Probate Law, Condominium Law, and Commercial Litigation.
In Commercial Litigation, Steve handles real estate law, partnership and corporate law. In Probate Law, he takes care of contested probate actions, will contests, trustees and estates. His work in Condominium Law includes property, vendor and resident disputes. Currently, Steve represents one of the largest (725 units) high-end residential complexes of its type on the east coast.
- Incoming President, Jewish Federation of Atlantic and Cape May Counties
- President, Congregation Beth Judah (1999-2001)
- Chairman, Jewish Community Relations Council (1996-1998)
A graduate of the University of Rochester (B.A.), and Rutgers University School of Law – Camden (J.D., cum laude), he was admitted to the bar in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Steve is a member of the Atlantic County, Cape May County and New Jersey State Bar Associations
- Is Condo Living Really For You? CL Alert
- Contested Wills: Avoiding the heartbreak of expensive litigation CL Alert
- Commercial Litigation in New Jersey, Steve Scherzer, co-author, published by Law Practice Handbooks, Inc.