Location: Cherry Hill
Trevor R. Waldron is an associate in Cooper Levenson’s Commercial Litigation and Bankruptcy Practice Groups, where he assists clients in all phases of complex civil litigation and bankruptcy matters. He is based in the firm’s Cherry Hill office.
Trevor began his career at Cooper Levenson as a summer associate during 2020-2021. Prior to re-joining the firm, Trevor served in a temporary capacity as a law clerk for the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He has past experience working in the government affairs practice of a large Philadelphia law firm and as a law clerk for the United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, where he worked in both the Civil and Criminal Divisions.
Prior to law school, Trevor served as the District Field Director for the U.S. Congressional Campaign of Charles W. Dent from Pennsylvania’s 15th Congressional District. He also served as the Executive Director of a large political party in Pennsylvania.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Muhlenberg College, B.A.
New England Law | Boston, J.D.
- Deans List
University of Pennsylvania, Fels Institute of Government, M.P.A.
- Expected, May 2023
- Preserving Social Security Benefits Against Creditor Claims
- Lessons in the Wake of Kobe Bryant’s Death
- Atlantic City Now Permits Drinking on Boardwalk and Other Designated Areas
- Outdoor Dining in New Jersey During the COVID-19 Emergency
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Lehigh Valley Health Network, Board of Associates
- Muhlenberg College, Board of Associates
- Lehigh Valley Community Foundation, Board of Associates