By clicking the payment buttons on this site, I direct this credit card payment toward payment of an invoice or a required retainer or deposit. I acknowledge that the payment will be made into the Firm’s account and will be made through a secure, third-party payment processing system.
Terms and Conditions
All payments to Cooper Levenson, Attorneys At Law using the online credit card third party system are subject to the following conditions:
- When you complete the online payment form, funds will be charged to your credit card.
- Due to the way transactions are processed by external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in Cooper Levenson’s records.
- Payments will be credited to the oldest outstanding invoice and will be debited to Cooper Levenson, Attorneys At Law.
- Credit card payments are secure and through a third party system. Cooper Levenson will not have access to your credit card information through this system.
- Cooper Levenson will confirm your payment details via email.
- By using the online system Cooper Levenson has arranged for through Paytrace, a third party payment processing system, you agree to all applicable policies relating to your internet resources.
- All information you provide on any form Cooper Levenson has access to will be handled in accordance with the Cooper Levenson, Attorneys At Law privacy statement.
- Cooper Levenson, Attorneys At Law Terms and Condition for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of transaction.