You're subscribed to our newsletter! Please check your inbox to view a confirmation email.
John A. Talvacchia, a Partner in the firm’s Insurance Defense Litigation Practice Group, is based in the Cherry Hill office.
John’s practice has focused on the defense of professional malpractice matters for 25 years. John has an extensive background in the representation of health care professionals and hospitals. He has tried more than 50 professional malpractice cases.
· Certified Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, a distinction that is achieved by less than 2% of all lawyers licensed in the State
· Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates
· Selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers list in the area of Malpractice Defense each year since 2013
Presentations and Seminars
John is a sought-after speaker and lectures regularly to health care professionals as well as at programs produced by The Institute for Continuing Legal Education on Medical Malpractice Law topics.
John earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Rutgers University, New Brunswick in 1989. He earned his Juris Doctor from Rutgers University School of Law, Camden in 1992.
John is admitted to practice in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Professional Memberships and Community Service
· Member, Camden County Bar Association
· Former Volunteer, Harrison Township Little League