In the evolving and often relentless world of workers’ compensation, Cooper Levenson has earned a preeminent reputation among insureds, insurance companies, and third-party administrators. Our ability to evaluate and process claims wisely and efficiently – consistent with the strategic guidelines set by our clients – is unmatched. We understand the pressures and priorities related to the timely disposition of these cases, whether complex or routine, and we offer distinct advantages to those whose interests we serve:
- Knowing the landscape – Our attorneys have a deep and detailed understanding of the system and its participants, as well as every aspect of the current and relevant law.
- Careful case assessment – Knowing which claims to settle and which ones to litigate aggressively is the critical first step in achieving a balance between minimizing costs, discouraging frivolous actions, and maintaining positive workplace morale.
- Precise and thorough approach – Beginning with the careful evaluation of each claim, including its medical implications and management, through its final disposition, we pay meticulous attention to every important detail.
- Careful stewardship of client resources – We delineate responsibilities inside the practice in the most cost-effective manner, assigning our experienced paralegals to important matters that do not require an attorney’s involvement.
- Technology – Our powerful, practice-specific IT resources allow us to manage, process, and protect all information related to our workers’ compensation cases. We are equally comfortable and adept operating in either a “paperless” or more traditional hard-copy environment, and can configure our systems to work seamlessly with yours.
- Demonstrated excellence – We are approved by a preponderance of insurance carriers and third-party administrators.
- Communication – We know from long experience the importance of maintaining open, ongoing communication with our clients, and we are committed to being available whenever we’re needed.
- Full-firm resources – Many clients appreciate knowing that Cooper Levenson offers the multi-practice support of a major firm to assist in any legal matter related to their business.
We know of no firm better equipped to deliver timely, cost-efficient outcomes.
Keep up with the latest news from Cooper Levenson