John A. Talvacchia
Fax: (856) 857-5517
Location: Cherry Hill, New Jersey
John A. Talvacchia, a Partner in the firm’s Insurance Defense Litigation Practice Group, is based in the Cherry Hill office.
He is admitted to practice in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
John’s practice has focused on the defense of professional malpractice matters for 25 years. He has an extensive background in the representation of healthcare professionals and hospitals.
John has tried more than 50 professional malpractice cases.
John earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Rutgers University, New Brunswick. He earned his Juris Doctor from Rutgers University School of Law, Camden.
Pennsylvania, and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, a distinction that is achieved by less than 2% of all lawyers licensed in the State.
- Selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers* list in the area of Malpractice Defense each year since 2013. *Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, selects attorneys using “a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research.”
John is a sought-after speaker and lectures regularly to healthcare professionals as well as at programs produced by The Institute for Continuing Legal Education on Medical Malpractice Law topics.
- Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Member of the Camden County Bar Association
- Former Volunteer, Harrison Township Little League